The best trade show booth backdrop is one that helps with branding exhibits, is attractive and informative, and creates a memorable experience for trade show and convention attendees. There are a number of things to consider when you make this incredibly important decision.
Trade Show Booth Backdrop Ideas and Tips
1. When you are branding exhibits, you want your company name, logo, or both as visible as possible. No matter what type of material you plan to use, whether it is fabric, vinyl, or something else, it should be designed and printed with your business information. This allows visitors to quickly identify who you are.
2. The very best trade show booth backdrop will complement the rest of your booth and exhibits. Your area should be uniform in color, style, and design. If your booth seems mismatched or poorly planned this will reflect on your company and your products, and it could cost you sales as a result.
3. One of the best choices when it comes to branding exhibits is a hanging banner that serves as a backdrop. You can include your company name, product information, and other important elements on the printed banner. There are a number of materials from which to choose. Make sure that the banner fits well with the rest of your exhibit.
Medium banners for trade show booths often strike a balance between cost and impact, giving you the best of both and helping your booth really stand out at the next event.
4. A pipe and drape trade show booth backdrop can allow you to add side panels as well as a back panel. This can help you bump up the marketing to the next level, and give you another opportunity to impress visitors as they pass by your area. Just make sure the fabric used stays smooth and that wrinkles or creases do not develop.
5. A printed trade show booth backdrop with stand can add a lot of color and pizzazz to the back of your booth, or it can be muted and understated for elegance and sophistication. The flexibility that this type of backdrop offers is incredible. Many trade show component manufacturers offer this type of product for sale.
offer calm booth design: use soothing spa colors for backdrops and simple modern fonts in darker colors to contrast
Source: Sarah Shaw at TheEntreprenetteGazette.com
6. Branding exhibits with the right choice of trade show booth backdrop means having a consistent professional image across everything in your booth area. Make sure that the back of your area follows the same theme as the rest of the exhibit so that everything works together in harmony. Take a step back and evaluate each choice, as a visitor will.
7. Trying to decide between each of the possible trade show booth backdrop choices will be easier if you already have the rest of the booth design in mind. This will help you narrow the many various options in order to cut down on the possibilities that you have. Too many options can be overwhelming so you need to eliminate some choices before you can pick the right one.
8. Using a cafe stanchion trade show booth backdrop can be easy, convenient, and simple to set up and take down. These are portable, lightweight, and easy to store or transport. One person can usually move these displays without a lot of trouble and they are attractive and professional enough for any company or event.
9. Stretch graphic panels can be a terrific way to take branding exhibits to the next level. These panels can be large, small, or anywhere in between. The only limits are your budget and your imagination in many cases. These are fairly inexpensive and they can be used a number of times before they will need to be replaced or show signs of wear.
10. Why not add a larger than life image of your best selling or newest product to your trade show booth backdrop? This can help visitors see what your product looks like and you can also list key benefits or advantages that they want to know about. The graphics that you choose are just as important, if not more so, than the backdrop type and materials.
Preparing trade show booth graphic is a specialized profession and not every printing house has the equipment needed to produce the graphics for your trade show booth.
Whatever your choice for a trade show booth backdrop, make sure it is creative, unique, and a step above your competition. What trade show booth backdrop choices have you made in the past and why?Related